Floral Craft Centre (FCC) is committed to ensuring that when we collect and use information, we do so in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 & Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
The content of this web site has been prepared responsibly and carefully, but FCC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. This includes but is not by way of limitation:
- Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available.
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information.
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information.
FCC makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
FCC shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts. Those who choose to access this site from outside Australia are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website what information is collected about them when they register with this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Web Log Files
In common with most websites, FCC’s website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it anonymously. This information may be used for statistic gathering from time to time
Your personal information is respected and handled with the utmost of care. Personal information includes your name, address and other features of your identity including your user and contact details. This information supports the user relationship with FCC and is not used for any other purpose other than for use by FCC. We will not pass on or sell your personal information to any third party without your consent (or as required by law). The information is collected for the purposes of transactions conducted with FCC and for our in-house marketing purposes.
Data Protection Statement
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that FCC may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms.
- FCC respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- FCC will only collect and use your information to administer, support and improve its services.
- FCC may also use this information to assess what services and products may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing.
- You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
- FCC will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
By visiting FCC website, FCC may collect a variety of non-personal information such as:
- The time and date of your visit;
- The length of time you visit for;
- Domain information;
- The pages and the number of pages you have viewed;
- Your ISP details;
- The number of times you visit our website within a month;
- Your IP address or proxy server's IP address;
- The number, type and size of files you view;
- Basic information regarding the website that referred you to our website;
- The version and type of internet browser you are currently using; and
- Information about the type of operating system your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes. This data is not associated with any specific personal identity. This information is primarily used for business analysis.
What is covered by this Privacy Statement
How Your Information is Kept Secure
FCC provides the user access to its website. A user's account containing personal information can only be accessed by use of a user name and password. This user name and password information verifies the identity of the user before FCC will grant a user access to an account. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your user name and password.